Last Updated: May, 2017
AnsuR Technologies (“AnsuR”, “we”, “our” or “us”) knows how important your privacy is to you and we are committed to ensure that your personal data and information are protected as much as we can possibly do. The following paragraphs details to you the way, how and to what extent we handle and use your personal data collected by us and processed by us or third parties.
AnsuR offers its services through various tools which include: a central server and web portal with a set of sender and receiver clients, downloadable software (mobile and desktop applications) amongst others. The Server may either be hosted by AnsuR or Self-hosted by the customer.
Where the Server is hosted by the Customer (“your organization”), your data is collected and processed by the organization and not by AnsuR. We are not responsible for monitoring how the organization uses your data, therefore we recommend checking their privacy and security policies before using our downloadable software.
AnsuR is a company that develops software and provide services to solve the challenges related to communication and networking of mission-critical visual data.
TYPES OF INFORMATION
Information submitted by you: For using our products or services, we store basic information like email address, organization name and address, phone number and billing information associated to your account. We do not store unencrypted passwords.
Products and Services: Our Products and Services allow photos, videos, text and/or other related data like the geographic location, time-stamp and communication speed; to be communicated to the Server you connect to and allow your designated server operator(s) to interact with these data.
Tracking: Our Products also offer tracking functionalities. Our product does not automatically track your location as this feature is turned off by default. You have to activate this feature before your location information can be collected from your device.
Note that these information/data are private to your organization, and we do not access or use your content for other purposes than operating and optimizing the system. We only store, process and communicate the data created in the process of using our Products or Services.
It is your duty and not ours to ensure that you have the right and permission in respect to the contents taken and sent through our Products or Services. Please see further our Terms of Service on the use of our Services.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide and deliver the technical functionality of our products and services.
- To provide you support and other services.
- To assist in our product and service development.
- To inform you of other products, services, new offers or other marketing activities.
- To process your payment.
- To respond to your enquiries.
- To enable service-related notifications like technical notices, updates, security alerts through SMS and/or Email alerts.
- To inform you of changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your information with the following:
- Our Subsidiaries and Affiliates: This is done in order to provide our services to you.
- Third Party Suppliers: We work with certain trusted third party suppliers to provide us with some services like: SMS functionality, hosting, storage services and so on. Those suppliers may be located outside the European Union. We may share limited information with the relevant third parties as necessary for the purpose of providing us with their services.
- Law Enforcement Authorities: We may share your information to comply with laws or other legal process requirements. We may also disclose your information for purposes of law enforcement or national security and to investigate violations or suspected violations of our agreements, End User License Agreement (EULA) or Terms of Service.
INFORMATION STORAGE AND SECURITY
Your information is protected in transit and at rest.
- IN TRANSIT: Information collected to enable your access and use of our services is always encrypted in transit.
HOWEVER, ENCRYPTION OF INFORMATION TRANSFERRED OVER NETWORKS THROUGH THE USE OF ANY OF OUR SOFTWARE OR SERVICES IS NOT AUTOMATIC. YOU MAY USE YOUR OWN ENCRYPTION DEVICES OR VPN SERVICES OR REQUEST THAT ENCRYPTION FEATURES ARE ENABLED BY US. TO REQUEST FOR ACTIVATION OF THE ENCRYPTION FEATURES, CONTACT US DIRECTLY AT: firstname.lastname@example.org
We also take administrative and physical measures to protect your information from any form of interference.
- AT REST: Information provided to us is stored by our hosting service providers on a secured server. The servers are kept in a controlled environment to protect your information from unauthorized access, loss, destruction, alteration and theft. The data of the users of our services is stored on Amazon Cloud, further details about the measures taken by Amazon to secure their facilities can be found here.
While we take adequate measures to protect your information, we cannot guarantee absolute security but in the unlikely event of any interference, we will promptly investigate the breach and restore the integrity of the system. It is your responsibility to protect against unauthorized access and activities conducted through your username and password.
YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
You can request for a review, deletion or correction of the information about you at any time. If your information was provided to us by your employer, contact your employer to make the request on your behalf. To make any modification on your information, contact us as described below.
While the tracking functionality in our product is always turned off by default, you still have the option to deactivate this feature after a prior activation done by you.
If you do not want to receive marketing communications from us, you can opt out of this service by either clicking the “unsubscribe” button below the mail or contact us directly at email@example.com. Note that, you cannot opt out of service-related notifications.
Our Products and Services are not directed towards children under age of 18. We do not knowingly collect or use information relating to children. If you are a guardian or parent and you are aware that your child has provided personal information to us, please contact us as provided in Section 9, to request for deletion of such information.
For comments, requests, questions or clarifications in respect to this policy, contact us at: AnsuR Technologies, att: Legal Dept, Martin Linges Vei 25, 1364, Norway, Phone: +47 6400 9456, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org